Re: [AD} HPR MOTORS IN STOCK

A LEUP is required for ALL HPR purchases. No flames please...I have very

> clear info direct from the ATF on this issue as it pertains to the sport of > rocketry. My local agent was informed and clear on the subject.

This is not a flame, but it is...interesting, for lack of a better word, that Countdown Hobbies has a letter from his local agent that "easy access" still exists. If we're all confused, it because the BATFE has no clear idea of their OWN regulations, and applies them inconsistently.

Reply to
Ed