Skippy -vs- DOT

Weren't talking "explosives laws", but "shipping regulations". We alredy know BATF and DOT don't get along. Besides, whatever DOT has to say, it's established that the stuff always was, and continues to be at present, exempt from the "explosives laws".

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Does "Aerotech" exist at this point?

Yes, as a brand/product line. No, as a specific incorporated entity.

Same answers would apply to "US Rockets" - so the question of whether US Rockets "does or doesn't "exist" strikes me as pure, disingenuous trollery.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Disclaimer - I'm not

this. It's

are stolen,

"receiving

wonder if I have

pulls up and

Jerry asks

no, and run

100% right on.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No, but years of recreational reading of computer manuals and similar matter, while still at a tender age, seem to have immunized me against the worst of the brain-curdling effects of attempting to parse legal verbiage, to the point where I can sometimes actually manage to survive trying to look up stuff in the codes (without finding myself driven to run away screaming and hide under the bed like a sane person would be).

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I'll take that as a yes..(;-) BTW, I admire your professional work. However, if that is not you on the Emory faculty, sorry.

Reply to
WallaceF

Disclaimer - I'm not

this. It's

are stolen,

"receiving

wonder if I have

pulls up and

Jerry asks

no, and run

Said better than I, thanks Steve.

Reply to
WallaceF

I've never been near Emory, nor have I ever been on the faculty of any college! Closest I ever came to "academia" since finishing high school was about a year I spent as a student at Caltech - I'm not sure who you're confusing me with, but my "day job" is with a software company in California, not a college in Georgia. (I had to look up their website to see where the place was!)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

It still _exists_, whether as a brand name or a corporate entity.

Reply to
RayDunakin

The difference matters.

And is the SUBJECT at hand.

That's neither what they asked nor what I answered. You were not there. I was.

Because they are?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Darned novices... The proper response was "This should be in the FAQ".

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Yeah, but then Jerry would take credit for it.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Skippy takes credit for EVERYTHING ... the roo is a SUPER GENEOUS ... that is why his ass gets busted or caught in every scam, rip-off, and criminal activity he has every tried. Although he did get off for setting fire to Dr. Kosdon's business, but we know it was skippy and well things have a way of working out in the end ... poor skippy ... you silly rabid roo person ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

Fred,

Don't show the roo any respect ... this roo has screwed hundreds of people out of money, property, and materials ... he is a rocket parasite ... and rabid roo leech ... the man has the scruples of an octopus and the morals of Jeffery Dohmer ... he is a very very VERY bad roo.

Many of us here are trying to warn others about this very sinister man/roo. He really is shit ... really and those of us who have frist hand experience with him try our best to expose him as the true fraud that he is.

Don't give him respect by trying to debate him ... instead scorn the man/roo ... challenge him at every turn and soon you will see just how "hollow" this cretin really is ... he is 100 percent roo shit! And a bad dancer to boot!

Reply to
Beatle Man

Um skippy you are a convicted felon now ... you owe $60,000.00 in fines that you won't be able to pay so you know what that will lead to :) You do lie. You lied to Dr. Kosdon. You lied the hundreds of people you took money from for supposed FAA filing waivers that you never payed for ... well actually you paid for the first, then edited photocopies on future events at Lucern to make them look official. You lied about the T-Shirt promotion ... you lied about materials you sell to other Amateur fliers ... you are a liar ... plane and simple ... you silly rabid roo ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

Not for Scotland Rocketeers!!

Jerry