Slower shipping since blackout?

Has anyone else experienced slower delivery of ordered goods since the blackout of a couple weeks ago? Coming back from vacation yesterday, I'd expected to see a box o' engines. That vendor that I buy from regularly, said the blackout could have backed-up mail handling some. That sounds plausible. Anyone else waiting longer than usual. -- Richard "it's taking on shades of a "where's my Sport Rocketry" thread" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

Nope. Ordered a FlisKits rocket at ~8PM Monday night, got confirmation the next day, mid afternoon, and received it USPS Thursday mid-day. I guess that makes the shipping 2 days.

However, some vendors could be backlogged???

Reply to
Dick Stafford

Well, even before the black-out, if it's engines and not kits, I waited for the USPS 14days to deliver a package of estes and 24mm AT motors only 120 miles. Parcle post can take a long time, and is different by distrcit and employees.

his example on the fliskits is priority mail and you can't send engines by air.

Reply to
AlMax714

The box o' engines & 2-part foam arrived today!! They said it was shipped out Wed. the 20th & it got here Sat. the 30th.....a few days longer than usual for Ohio to DC....still, I'm glad they showed up. -- Richard "some SU engines to compliment my reloads for next weekend's MDRA sod farm launch" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok