SRN Prize Distribution Poll Results

Help Wanted:

Washed up, publicly humiliated, possibly disbarred ex-lawyer with delusions of adequacy, to lecture usenet readers who could give a rat's ass, about the ramifications of not reporting taxable income, even though none of them has actually done such a thing. Must be delusional to the point of believing he or she actually matters a damn to anyone. Salary: $0 per year, but intangible benefits include knowing that your descendents will be able to look back through usenet archives and realize what an embarrassment it is to have you swinging in their family tree.

Reply to
BB

Is this the same McLaughlin? This guy was disbarred? Boy that sure puts 2 and 2 together... thanks!

Reply to
kluster

Hmmm... the following footnote appears: "An exhaustive discussion of the accused's multiple acts of misconduct would not benefit the bench, the bar, or the public."

And this is after a list of 11 specific "professional conduct" regulations and laws violated - what are they saying, then:

That says a lot right there, doesn't it... "That's just the _short_ list... the gory details would be _so_ not fit to print!"

Was this guy a walking example of where lawyer jokes came from, or something? (If that were the case, it might somewhat account for why he was so touchy about them...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

If this is the same Jim McLaughlin that is on RMR then that explains the whacked view Jim takes on a consistent basis.

To be disbarred... especially from the Oregon bar... is a feat in and of itself. Talk about being voted off the island. This guy is circling the drain.

Reply to
kluster

I'm glad that one leaked through my JMcL message filter. Nice hunting! There should be an rmr community award for this. ;)

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

It does not change the value of his statement. While he IS 100% right, there is also no enforcement on the point.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No he just became senile and this is how they ended the madness.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Just because Jim WAS disbarred and (basicly for senility) he IS a "turd" does not change that what he is saying in this particularinstrance is correct.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yes they do and they are distancing themselves and pissed :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Very enlightening!

Reply to
RayDunakin

Anybody know who won?

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Not just Oregon; Massachusetts also disbarred him:

Anonymous

That still does not discredit automatically everything he says. It just means he is having personal problems or did and they are over now.

I think Mark Bundick is a moron who should be removed from office for cause, but when he occasionally does something good I praise it.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine