Status of buying I-K motors mail order?

Say what?? How is TRA and NAR involved in your DOT problem?? BTW, when you file against DOT, let us know which Federal District Court you file in. We all would like to follow the progress..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

I believe it's more than that. IIRC, TRA membership is around 3000. I have no idea how many NAR members do HPR, but I know it's a sizeable number, and they don't all have dual memberships.

When specifically, and what is your source?

Certification in some form was always a requirement. In the early days it was called "confirmation", but it amounts to the same thing.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I'll bet that is the mantra of Iraqi prison gards, interigators and thier commanders/adminstrators.

Reply to
Alan Jones

I wonder if McVeigh's pre bonbing Matrix score would be high enough to trigger action.

Reply to
Alan Jones

ATF: "Slow or doesn't care", who really knows. I'm just glad my shoe size is different than Jerry's. However, I would bet on the first, (slow), rather than the latter.. Speculation mind you; but could ATF be in a holding pattern to see what the end result is with DOT, (see if Jerry takes it to Federal court). Feds are a patient lot, especially when they got you by the balls. They squeeze when they feel ready..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

I have one ass master.

Reply to
motorman

No jurisdiction.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well then how does that make Woody's post of the obvious? Why the hell doesn't the ATF bust this terrorist and get him off the streets before he hurts someone? Guess I'll forward this to Kelly's office so they can use it in the 'Bush is weak on terrorists' campaign.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

The ATF having an interest is obvious to me, but I don't see Jerry as a terrorist; quirky maybe; in how he turns his nose up at the law. ROTF, on "forwarding this" to Kelly.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Duh, Kerry of course :o

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

We shall see.. Don't wish it on you, but we shall see..

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Bullshit. These repetitive posts baiting someone to act by virtue of reading your crap is in and of itself "wishing it to happen" and everybody knows it.

NEVER use Fred Wallace as a consultant. He is a logarithmic negative energy field.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Here's one:

And another:
And another:
Those 3 were just off the top of my head.... Shall I look for more?

- Rick "Gas Passer" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

Pastaman

Ha, have you now added mind reader to your list of skills/shills??

Especially if you provide incomplete baseline information, hide the whole truth, and try to bullshit me. Never liked being played for a pivot man in a circle jerk. Have some more whine with that 40K worth of cheese.. BTW, if you thought I was ever your consultant, you may have suffered an elusion or something similar. Maybe I should stand in line behind DOT, and you can pay me an elusionary fee.(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

How do you figure that?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Fred's not the one who was shipping illegally, so don't blame him for your problems with DOT. You did that to yourself.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I was able to purchase a pair of K motors, and an L motor this past weekend. No LEUP. No mention of a LEUP. I do the "buy 'em and burn 'em" thing. What this comes down to is whether or not your vendor wants your money, and how much paperwork he wants to put up with to get it. He can always enter into his records that he burned the motor personally. That will satisfy the JBGTs, and the vendor has a full wallet.

Pastaman

Reply to
Pastaman

Doesn't count.