The Rocketry Forum 2.0 (Different Ownership)

Dan Cox wrote:

Actually he's snoozing in his cage right now :)
He'll get his required nightly hop time tonight. Bunnies really do make great pets.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Add pictures here
โœ–

I doubt business will hop.

โœ–
Dan Cox wrote:

You did the right thing.

Add pictures here
โœ–

Supporting documentation for what? I'm not claiming to have made a P or a Q. If this is indeed a tech post, I and everyone else should be able to learn something from it. Do you want to prove that you are a technical leader or just do what everyone expects you to do? This is your big chance.
Add pictures here
โœ–

Fetch.
โœ–
Jerry Irvine wrote:

What jerry means is, "all the documentation i got is that dorky gif.".
Add pictures here
โœ–