Video Camera/transmitter on ebay

Thats what I do, works great too.
RDH8

video
Add pictures here
βœ–
Yes and No
SOMETIMES the output signal is "non standard" and some "digital" camcorders may have trouble with this.
Example my Hitachi MPEG10W will record from the camera but not the reciever :-(
Something about a signal mismatch of something.
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /

video
Add pictures here
βœ–
Joe, I just flew my two (not at the same time) today. One only went 550' on a D12 and the other went higher on a Pro38 2grain SS load. On both the video was good to apogee and only broke up a bit there due to the 'jiggling about'<--Technical term. For both I had borrowed an antenna for the receiver from Bill Spadafora. It is a nice yagi made out of a PC board he got from, I think Ramsy. Good luck with yours.
RDH8

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bidokay&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
Add pictures here
βœ–
This is the antenna: http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd ¬tion&key=LPY2
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 02:58:58 GMT, "Robert DeHate"

Add pictures here
βœ–
Looks neat. I have a few PC boards laying around. If I had the dimensions looks like a piece of cake to etch one myself....
Joe C.
On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 02:25:56 GMT, Bill Spadafora

Add pictures here
βœ–
I would love to see the video. Can you upload it to the web?
Joe C.
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 02:58:58 GMT, "Robert DeHate"

Add pictures here
βœ–
Have you seen these video clips yet?
http://www.wirelessvideocameras.com/public/rocketvideo.htm
Add pictures here
βœ–
<< Have you seen these video clips yet? http://www.wirelessvideocameras.com/public/rocketvideo.htm
Too bad they don't have them in QT format.
Add pictures here
βœ–
too bad they have them in ANY of those format all proprietary and not something standard like mpg
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /

Add pictures here
βœ–
I will do that. Just got back in town.
RDH8

include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
Add pictures here
βœ–
What capture card would be recommended for taking video from these type units and making an mpeg or other file type that could be shared?
What software would offer simple editing to chop out any unwanted video?
tim
Add pictures here
βœ–
I'll let you know how the capture card that is being delivered tomorrow does got it off of e-Bay for bout $40. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item '59579992&category761& rd=1 -- change seveneleven to 711 to reply

Add pictures here
βœ–
I pipe the output of the receiver right into my Sony digtal8 camcorder and then use firewire to connect to the computer. My new Dell system came with TWO firewire ports built in!
Regarding software, I am still using an old verion of Ulead's Video Studio ver 3! It works great, is fast and I use it more than my Adobe Premiere ver 6. It came free with my first firewire card and I think list price is like $99 or less. If you can find it on Ebay, it would be cheap!
Joe C.
On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:42:50 -0500, Tim

Add pictures here
βœ–
I would use a DV camcorder and then firewire it to mpeg1 or 2 or something like that.
Otherwise any capture card will work just fine. VCR tape in record on the computer.
the quality for ths issue is basically the same. I advise Hauppauge since they are far more open with their features and capabilities etc.. and you can pick nearly any format you want and customize bitrate etc..
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /

Add pictures here
βœ–
I recorded it with a 8mm video camera. I use a PCI video capture card made by Winnov. I use their capture software to create videos. I guess a USB capture device would work too.
RDH8

Add pictures here
βœ–