"When Pigs Fly" Launch?

Everyone,
Does anyone know of a launch called "When Pigs Fly"? I seem to remember reading about it in Sport Rocketry, but it wasn't in any of
my back issues. The basic idea as I remember it is that the local club distributed plastic piggy banks ahead of the launch, and the participants had to incorporate the bank in a model rocket. I Googled it, but didn't find anything, and I'm beginning to wonder if I just imagined the whole thing.
Thanks, Leslie
On 04/16/2012 03:20 PM, Leslie Houk wrote:

Dug out of the DARS Yahoo group archive: