"When Pigs Fly" Launch?

Everyone,

Does anyone know of a launch called "When Pigs Fly"? I seem to remember reading about it in Sport Rocketry, but it wasn't in any of my back issues. The basic idea as I remember it is that the local club distributed plastic piggy banks ahead of the launch, and the participants had to incorporate the bank in a model rocket. I Googled it, but didn't find anything, and I'm beginning to wonder if I just imagined the whole thing.

Thanks, Leslie

Reply to
Leslie Houk

Dug out of the DARS Yahoo group archive:

Reply to
David Schultz