"When Pigs Fly" Launch?

Everyone,
Does anyone know of a launch called "When Pigs Fly"? I seem to
remember reading about it in Sport Rocketry, but it wasn't in any of
my back issues. The basic idea as I remember it is that the local
club distributed plastic piggy banks ahead of the launch, and the
participants had to incorporate the bank in a model rocket. I Googled
it, but didn't find anything, and I'm beginning to wonder if I just
imagined the whole thing.
Thanks,
Leslie
Reply to