Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

AD: JonRocket.com Virtual Vendor Program
Hello All, The Virtual Vendor program is simple. We can't be at your local launches, but would like to give your members the opportunity to purchase rocket kits and supplies at a discounted price with...

Crumble : concert electro-rock au Sentier des Halles à Paris le 08 sept
bonjour! vous aimez le rock et ses dérivés? le mélange des genres... rock et musiques électroniques... alors venez découvrir Crumble, un groupe parisien prometteur... Crumble sera en concert au...
2
2

Rocket News
Interested in hearing about Model Rocketry and High Performance Rocketry in the news? I've developed a way to aggregate news items from Google News, as well as several RSS news feeds into one place....
6
6

XAVIEN Open for business.
Folks, My little "vacation" is over, XAVIEN is open again. My wife and I had a little girl, Carmen. So the XAVIEN family has proudly grown some more. Thanks for all the kind emails I received from...
4
4

Shuttle tanks
problems. Spaceflight Now | Breaking News | Hurricane Katrina threatens shuttle external tank facility

Folding large parachutes??
Hey everyone, I just got a 15 foot military surplus chute a few days ago for about $50. It came all packed in a very small deployment bag, lines and all. I took the parachute out to look at and soon...
5
5

Q: Any protocol to launch small rockets in New York?
Could anyone tell me or point in the right direction to find out if there is any formal or recommended protocol to launch small Estes model rockets in New York state? I haven't launched any model...
8
8

Old Cox models on ebay
Well, hold on to your hats if you want to see what some old Cox rockets are going for on ebay... ?ViewItem&item=5994746203Makes me wish I'd bought a truckload back when they were available... David...
6
6

FS Rocket vision catalog
I just found an old RV catalog, the one that was published just prior to their going under in December years ago. I am open to any offers. This has all of the rockets on it including the Gryphon and...
1
1

Estes Rocket Cars on Clearance at Walmart
Just a head's up - Walmart is starting to prepare the toy section for the holidays and has moved a lot of stuff to clearance aisles. Found all of the Estes rocket cars there today at my local WM -...
7
7

Project Rimfire Report
This week the last of the airframe for the rocket was built, engine mount, baffle, and fins installed. On a test fit of the two sections, the total size of the rocket, from it's nose cone to the...

posting 20050827
"I had three cases of beer, and told them they could take what they wanted," she recalls. "There was a whole case left over." "He didn't say," Miranda said. "Why not?" I asked. "How did she get that...
1
1

Obituary For Ray Goodson
F. R. ³Ray² Goodson of San Jose, CA , son of James and Nellie Goodson, passed away on Wednesday, August 24, 2005. He was 52. Ray was a propellant chemist for Pratt & Whitney¹s solid rocket...
1
1

Apollo: The Race Against Time
This is an email that was forwarded to me, originally from John Pursley. Looks like he's been working on restoring the REAL JSC Saturn-V. You might want to watch for this show tonight. === "Apollo:...
47
47

California air regulations affect rockets and cows
I work at a rocket company. We have been forced to relocate our static fire tests for large SRBs to Edwards Airforce Base to avoid large fees from the state of california for air permits to cover the...
95
95