Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

IF HPR was like the airplane hobby
Obtain a copy of Model Airplane News, October 2005 Read the cover about a new starter plane set, P51 nitro mustang that takes the pilot from L0, L1 and L2 in one ARF setup ready to go. Next turn the...
7
7

Documentary
I am not sure if I'm supposed to laugh, or cringe, at this:
30
30

Ellis J228-6 TRA Decertified
TRA website states "Decertified For Quality". Anyone here have any problems with this motor? I don't remember ever having a motor decert listed at TRA like that before. have an Ellis K600 I bought...
119
119

ROL NEWS--Pyramid Rocketry Moves to Connecticut
Pyramid Rocketry Moves to Connecticut August 22, 2005 Web posted at: 4:03 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- Pyramid Rocketry has recently moved to Connecticut. The new address is: Pyramid Rocketry LLC. 60...
1
1

Fatal accident, hobby soon to be banned!
This horrific accident took the lives of two spectators and injured several others. Surely this means the end of auto racing! We've all heard that it takes just one serious accident to end a hobby...
11
11

Anything in the Ft Meyers area?
Sometime in the next month or so, I'll likely find myself on a business trip to the Ft Meyers / Naples Florida area. Any rocket places I should visit while there? Any rocket people in the area. Any...
2
2

Kosdon status
Frank authorized the upload of a video interview I did with him. If you like Frank, watch it. If you are a troll. Just go away quietly please. Thanks.
50
50

ROL NEWS--Squirrel Works Releases Firebird SuperSonic Transport Kit
Squirrel Works Releases Firebird SuperSonic Transport Kit August 22, 2005 Web posted at: 12:31 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- The Squirrel Works is pleased to announce the release of their latest kit, the...

ROL NEWS--Al's Hobby Shop Legal Fund Raffle Winner
Al's Hobby Shop Legal Fund Raffle Winner August 22, 2005 Web posted at: 12:08 PM EDT (ROL Newswire) -- Congratulations to George Becker, ticket #801661, he is the winner of the Al's Hobby Shop TRA/NRA...

l2 success
had an "iteresting" L2 certification flight, a PML Endeavor on a J350. It went up about 100 ft, and then went off at an angle. It continued up, arced over and started down, and down, and down. When...
36
36

bad news: model rocket starts 2-alarm fire
http://159.54.226.83/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050820/NEWS/508200334/1001 oops shockie B)
48
48

Hobby Lobby half price sale - WOOD!
This week Hobby Lobby has a sale on wood products, including balsa and basswood. Finding GOOD balsa these days requires searching lots of stores. In 40 years of buying, I've learned hw to quickly...
3
3

E9-0
Yeah I know one is not to mess with motors but is it possible to twist out a plug in an E9-P to make an E9-0 booster? A D12-0 and C6-7 combo doesn't stick my Quest Zenith II out of sight long enough....
30
30

re Space1 screen in Australia onDiscovery CH
Hello all interested Discovery Science Channel Screened two episodes back to back of the whole story of Space 1 develop from the start all the way through to the big history making flight I watched it...
2
2

Hellfire scale data
Does anyone have dimensions of a real AGM-114K/M/A Hellfire missile? I'm trying to gather data for a scale model. The only thing I can find besides pictures are the length and width. thanks, Peter