Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hobby Lobby half price sale - WOOD!
This week Hobby Lobby has a sale on wood products, including balsa and basswood. Finding GOOD balsa these days requires searching lots of stores. In 40 years of buying, I've learned hw to quickly...
3
3

E9-0
Yeah I know one is not to mess with motors but is it possible to twist out a plug in an E9-P to make an E9-0 booster? A D12-0 and C6-7 combo doesn't stick my Quest Zenith II out of sight long enough....
30
30

re Space1 screen in Australia onDiscovery CH
Hello all interested Discovery Science Channel Screened two episodes back to back of the whole story of Space 1 develop from the start all the way through to the big history making flight I watched it...
2
2

Hellfire scale data
Does anyone have dimensions of a real AGM-114K/M/A Hellfire missile? I'm trying to gather data for a scale model. The only thing I can find besides pictures are the length and width. thanks, Peter

differences between SRB and Sport Rocketry APCP?
would somebody that knows please xplain what the major differences there is between the APCP used in the SPace Shuttle SRb's and the APCP as used in Sport Rocketry Motors. Isn't there a number of...
10
10

Is this HPR?
Erbas-White http://tinyurl.com/dkj2k
8
8

[FS] Olsen FCP-M2 flight computer $125
Olsen FCP-M2 flight computer - never flown. Perfect condition - Comes complete with the unit, serial cable, software, OAE sticker, and mounting hardware. $125 shipped within continental US. ktfisher...

Rocket Science Institute
Hi, anyone buy from this person with paypal on ebay? I bought an item thursday and still have not heard from them, nor a response from my email to them, they have listed more items since my purchase...
1
1

[FA] Quest Starhawks (2005 version) with free wadding bonus
Perfect for individuals, clubs, scout groups or schools. See link below, Thanks!

NAR/TRA Appeal: wheres the .pdfs?
3/28/05 OPPOSITION filed [886632-1] (5 copies) by Appellants Tripoli Rocketry and Natl Assn Rocketry (certificate of service by mail dated 3/28/05) to a motion for summary affirmance [884431-1]. (mam)...
4
4

business opportunity?
I was reading the following: it got me to thinking about starting a business where you launch and disperse peoples ashes in space...or at least at the edge of space..... For example, you could do a...
3
3

RMR Classifieds?
Hi, This may be posted somewhere, though I've read the FAQ through and through. What is RMR's policy on personal classified ad's posted on the board? I'm looking to sell an Olsen FCP-M2... Thanks,...
2
2

fa: last of the foam wicked winnies and more
Last ever carton of Fun Rockets ARF Wicked Winnies on eBay: the foam RTF Silver Hawks and Swingers: ?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5993372224&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:ITWatch for Holverson Designs odds and ends to...

POLL - Simple yes or no ... NAR or TRA?
I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally the results and post them! Ok here is the question: If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for the...
19
19

[Poll] Simple Yes or No ... NAR or TRA
I don't think this question has ever been asked, and YES I will tally the results and post them! Ok here is the question: If you had to chose one and only one organization to be a member of for the...
24
24