1/18 or 100mm Mechanic figures?

Does anybody know if any mechanic figures exist in /18 or 100mm scale? I've been looking and having no luck. Figured I'd ask here and see if anyone had any ideas.

Thanx

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

Look up in the minichamps.de website. They should have racing mechanics in 1:18 scale.

Let us know,

Reply to
SNAFU

Thanks for the pointer ... they do have 1:18 scale figures ... unfortunately(for my purposes), they're F1 pit crews. Still looking.

Dean

Reply to
Dean Eubanks

You might also fond something of use from "Michael Roberts, Ltd". Mike Stelzel has a large line of resin and metal, figures and accessories; the majority in 100mm, 1/18th scale. His "kits" are mostly of WWII, and ACW, but he has a *huge* line of "parts", such as heads, hands, arms, legs, equipment, etc. I am certain you could find something useful from his line.

Reply to
Greg Heilers