1/18th Swastika 109 question

I just had to have a 1 18th 109G, sort of reminds me of one of my first models, a Revell 109 1/32, so I broke down and bought Hartl's 109G-6 white tail.

However, it will not have the swastika included and that white tail won't look "right" (not right in the moral sense--I hate the old and new nazi's, and not just the ones from Illinois :-) ) without it. I have found 1/18th Fw-190 swas's...where they a bigger than the 109's or is the difference too small to worry about?

Any sources?

Help, I don't want the French or Germans to win this particular political correctness battle.

Reply to
old hoodoo

In such a large scale, can you not just make your own decal? Especially, if someone in your local model club has a Alps or Alps-like printer.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Greg Heilers

Or just cut a mask and paint the damn thing on? In any scale; it ain't too hard - if I can do it, anyone can.

RobG

Reply to
RobG

Better yet, if someone is already set up for making decals why could they not make them and sell me a pair?

Additi> Greg Heilers

Reply to
old hoodoo