1/32 DH Hornet & Hispano HA.1112 conversions?

ISTR reading mention of an article way back when on converting either the Monogram 1/48 or the Revell 1/32 DH Mosquito to a DH Hornet. Any info on that out there? Also, I've always thought the Spanish Me-109s (HA.1112s) were some BAMFs & I'd love one in 1/32. I know there's a conversion for the Czech Avia S.99(?) Jumo engined -109, but anyone know of a conversion or an article on making a 1/32 HA.1112?

Reply to
frank may

Conversion of any Mosquito to a Hornet would involve melting the Mosquito kit down and recasting as a Hornet--if they have four small pieces in common, they don't have five. The airframes are totally different in every dimension. In any event, if you will settle for a

1/48 Hornet, Classic Airframes recently released a kit or two.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

IIRC, the conversion was one of those "close enough" types. I don't think it was extremely involved, the biggest work being the nacelles, IIRC.

Reply to
frank may