1/32nd aircraft and 1/35th armor. Which one would capitulate...

... if it came down to deciding upon a universal scale between the two? Like 1/24th and 1/25th cars.

Yes, I'm bored.

WmB

WmB

Me too.

1/32 would be the loser--it's no better than the third-most popular scale for aircraft, but 1/35 is the most popular armor/military vehicle scale. I don't see this particular merger happening, though. About the only demand would arise out of aircraft + armor dioramas.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

Ditto on the bored part... I think 1/32nd would go away. While there are plenty of 1/32nd subjects available (and my favorite scale), the fact that we're seeing more 1/35th aircraft (okay, mostly helos) popping up would make that transition seem more logical than Tamiya, Italeri, AFV Club, etc., retooling for a different scale. If it happens, I'd still welcome it...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.