105mm field gun

wanting to know if there are any kits for this gun wanting 1/35 scale or 1/72 scale wanting due to exsolider. i used to crew one of these guns any info allready have got wanting a good maunal due to lost mine can anyone get help me

Reply to
mbt

AFV Club makes a NICE 1/35 scale one !!

Cant help with 1/72 tho........

AM

Reply to
AM

There is a 1/72 scale version of the US 105mm gun, However... It's part of the Revell CH-46 Tarhe kit. It was formerly ava- ilable by itself, many aeons ago. Now it is only available as part of the Tarhe kit. The Tarhe kit usually goes for some- where around $10 plus shipping on ebay. Good luck!

Reply to
Drew Hill

105mm field gun covers a lot of weapons - JB Models do a 1/76th kit of the 105mm Light Gun used by the Bristish and US forces Remove nospam to reply!!
Reply to
Dave Fleming

Isn't there a vey old Revell 1/35?

Reply to
tomcervo

That would be CH-54.

Reply to
frank

"tomcervo" wrote in news:1130684171.623507.127930 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

I suspect that is the Renwal, UPC, etc kit in 1/40? There is a newer Revell

105 Haubitze but in 1/35 but I think it is a different kit. It came by itself, with some sort of dio base of an emplacement and with the Revell M34 truck (that I've seen).
Reply to
Gray Ghost

There were no American 105mm guns in the field artillery. You might have better luck looking for a M2 or M101 105mm howitzer. There was a 1/40 version with a sandbag revetment boxed by a number of people, and a very nice 1/35 kit originally by Italeri and recently by Revell-Germany.

AFV Club made a 155mm gun and 8-inch howitzer - much bigger pieces.

The JB Models kit is of the recent 105mm howitzer (L118/M119?) IIRC.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

"Kurt Laughlin" wrote in news:Sed9f.2716$iE5.969@trndny08:

Also:

AFV Club 35006

1/35 av35006 M102 US Army 105mm Howitzer

Listed on Great Models as a reissue. I think I have one, just to lazy to go look.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

The Italeri 105mm is a fairly nice one as is AFV club's M-102 series 105 howitzer. CGM, from France is issuing an M-3 105 mm howitzer. This is the version used by regimental cannon companies and Airborne 105 batteries.

I think it will soon be available from R&J Enterprises.

Reply to
Dave