72nd Gato

Got my 72nd Gato yesterday opened the box to this huge plastic hull went to put it together to my astonishment I have two portside hulls no starboard side. Already contacted Squadron they are sending a new one. Other than than this model will make into a fantastic replica. As for accuracy not 100% Will it build into a great model Yes. With a little modification this will be a show stopper. Guaranteed someone will RC this Baby. Highly Recommended if you have a large house or garage or pool my two cents John Geigle

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

dang, now I gotta go open mine to see if its correct.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I bought 3 two others for friends and those kits are fine

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

yeah, mine was ok too. parts #1 and #2

Anyone make a 1/72 Mr. Limpet?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

We can make one for you would make a neat diorama

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

Someone at the factory must have had a rough night.

I got a Hasegawa Marlin cheap that way once. It was returned to the shop because there were two right halves and no left. I bought it at salvage rate and got a new left half from Minicraft. Never got around to building it though. :|

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller