(Air) Photo Link

Found this and had to share. Some really good Photos of B-26s, A-26s, A-20s, F-5s (photo-recon P-38s), P-51 razorbacks, and a REALLY cool Spitfire XIV photo.

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

Excellent photo site! Thanks.

I noticed a photo of a B17(E or F?) named "Alabama Exterminator II" that lacks the upper turret and has a large window in the port side of the nose. I don't know my B-17's very well, but this doesn't look standard to me. Any ideas?

By the way, the Spit is a MkXII. The blister on top of the engine cowl is a giveaway for the MkXII.

Cheers, James.

Reply to
James Venables

Thanks for the heads-up on the Spitfire.