Another primer question

I'm eagerly awaiting my first resin kit of an Adams class destroyer from White Ensign Models. Most folks say I have to use primer before painting resin. My question is this, "what kind/brand of primer do you recommend? Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

I've been using a light coat of Testor's Flat Camoflague Gray for a long time and its always worked well. I tried using Testor's Flat White Primer but I found that its too thin and I needed a couple of coats to cover plastics molded in darker colors. I really miss the old Pactra Spray Primers that I used to use.

The Old Timer

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Tamiya primer in a spray can, white or gray. Amazing stuff. Curt

Reply to
C Knowles