Anyone have VX-31 F/A-18E photos (black tails)?

Anyone have VX-31 F/A-18E photos (black tails)?

Thanks.

Reply to
KC

I know the F-14 is being replaced with the F/A-18E (single seat) and the -F (dual seat) but I hadn't heard that VF-31 was in line yet. I know of VFA-22 and now VFA-102. I presume you meant VF-31 and not VX-31... A quick Google search turned up several images of Felix the Cat's' F-14's but none in the new ride.

Frank Kranick

KC wrote:

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Not "VF", but "VX". They are a Test and Evaluation Squadron.

The aircraft he's referring to happens to be the first delivered LRIP E

- #9. I know it, but unfortunately do not have any photos.

Reply to
Rufus

I stand (or sit) humbly corrected...

Frank

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

the plane:

squadron logo:
not exactly high-grade research material though. :)

Reply to
George Kinney

Thanks George,

That one picture is what originally started my quest for more photos.

Thanks again.

Reply to
KC

figures.