Anyone know what car Uncle Walt is Driving? Kit Made?

looks like a 1948 Oldsmobile 98 series to me, but I can't tell you anything about a kit.

steve

Reply to
steve

says...>

I'm thinking more like '52 or '53 - and I can assure you there's no kit of this Olds.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

says...>

1948 is correct.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

No kit, but there might be a promotional model of it that the dealerships handed out back in the "good old days". It would take quite a bit of accurizing to make it look good, but it depends on how bad you want it. Regards, -- John

Reply to
The Old Man