Anyone Recall seeing 1/32 70-80's Carrier Deck Crew Figures?

to go with this deck tractor. Would be nice to have a driver or at
least a few static figures.
Craig

Musicman59
Musicman59 wrote the following:
My google search for the last 15 minutes could not bring up any 1/32 flight deck crew figures. I did find this tho. A different 1/32 tractor but with a driver. I think the driver may be scratchbuilt or a conversion, but you can contact the modeler. Scroll down halfway, after the prebuilt model pictures, for the one pic with the driver. The pic after that is of a real tractor.
willshak
ice to have a driver or at
thx much. my googling came up empty as well. I probably have enough arms and legs stashed around to make a frankenstein type driver...
Craig
Reply to
Musicman59
frankenhooker!