Attn: Spencer, re: pics of your Revell Ferrari...

I noticed your post from 3/27 about pics of your F-2002 posted on alt.binaries.... and must be too late - they are gone. Would you mind emailing me some pics or pointing me to where I may see them? I've been eyeing this kit for some time and would appreciate seeing your work.

Thanks, Randy

Reply to
Randy Millar

Hi Randy,

No problem. I have not had much time in doing any more to it yet as we are about to have our first child in a weeks time.

Spence

Reply to
Spencer

Doesn't your wife handle most of that?;) Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47