Backdating an F-15C to F-15A?

I'd like to build a 48th FIS F-15A in 1/72 (using expert's choice decals) to display next to a "Green Eagles" Delta Dart and I'm thinking about backdating the "newer" Hasegawa F-15C (K-25). So what do I have to change to make an early '80s F-15A? Had they already updated the airframes to almost "C" standard (externally: no turkey feathers, new wheels and so on) or did these changes come only later?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Yuri

This might help: