Best Spot For Trading And Selling Kits

Dear Groups:

I could become Big Missouri Al quite soon (Yeah Cardinals!) At least to gp sto school for a few years. However, by no means am I giving up modeling. I also find my interests have changed. Therefore using eBay wouldn't address the most obvious choice of some combination of trading and selling. Is this the best site for that approach? Or is IPMS, which I am a member , better for that combination of needs? I might sell half and trade half. I will get a list together when I figure out the right venue for this type of transaction. TIA Big Al Baltimore

Reply to
AlbertCherer

Try

snipped-for-privacy@cs.com wrote: