C.A. Curtiss SBC-3 Helldiver Photoetch Fret

Greetings, all!

I just bought a much-travelled Classic Airframes SBC-3 Helldiver kit. Good price, everything's there except the photoetch fret. OOP, of course.

Does anyone have a lead on one for me, or does any other manufacturer make such a beastie?

TIA

Cliff. Jones

Reply to
Cliff Jones

"Cliff Jones" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

The first time I bought a kit it was the Lancer without the canopy for $5. I called Jules, he was very nice and sent me the canopy and wouldn't accept any money. The second time I bought a Whirlwind missing parts cheap and called him. He was a complete asshole about it. I even offered to pay for the parts. He wasn't interested.

I have since sold all my CA kits. No more CA kits for me.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I built this kit. My recommendation: see how far you can throw it. That's more fun than building it.

Anybody wanna buy a CA Boeing F-4B-4? I'll never do it.

Weasel

Reply to
Weasel

i have the walrus kit and i'm hoping to have the skills to build it soon. does it have any major problems?

How much?

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

Well, I paid $22.99, including shipping. So, how bout $22.99, including shipping. Seriously, it you want it, I'll send it.

Weasel

Reply to
Weasel

Well, I *do* want it -- but you'd have to wait until the end of the month before I could send you the money because I won't write a check unless there's actually something in my account to cover it. (Lesson hard learned...)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall