Colours for WWII Japanese Airfield Vehicles

I'm interested in learning what colours might have been painted on airfield equipment.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Mad Modeller wrote the following:

I have the instructions for a Minicraft 1/72 Isuzu TX-40 Fuel Truck. It calls for Tan FS30257. The plans do not say where this particular colored vehicle was stationed. Here's a pic of the Hasegawa 1/48 TX40 http://www.hlj.com/product/HSGX48-14
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

The Tamiya 1/48 tractor has it in a general dark grey. the box art shows it on an airfield, no doubt shoving burned up planes off to the side....
http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/32565komatsu_g40/index.htm
Craig
On 1/7/2011 2:40 PM, Musicman59 wrote:

I wonder if trucks differed from construction equipment. Then again it might be as Bill says, a different operational location.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.