CRM Models (Reheat decals) Kiss of death??

I hope I don't have the kiss of death! I found a set of Reheat instrument decals at CRM Models, thanks to a good tip from a fellow rms-er, but now they don't reply to my emails!! Don't tell me thay have gone out of business too, the way of Reheat..... please tell me they are just on holiday....!! Reply here or snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Ed

If you mean CRM in St Louis.. They are a class act and I've head nothing about them going belly up..

They have to survive.. they make the trip home to Belleville and my parents bearable...

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

Chris is a great guy. I saw him at a show and asked him for some decals. He said he had them at the shop and to email him. I did a week later and so far

3 weeks going I have not heard from him. I hope everything is okay. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Chris is alive and well. Anybody going to be in St. Louis on 1/1/04, drop by CRM for his annual Appreciation Day. Appreciation Day is his way of saying thanks to all the modellers who throw money his way during the year. Some good food, soft drinks and fine bulls**t for all.

Ed wrote:

Reply to
Gerald E. McCrary

Well, that's two don't knows and two who can't contact him..... if anyone is in St Louis, please tell him his email isn't working for two of us anyway! Cheers - Ed

Reply to
Ed

I was wrong (thankfully) - CRM was having computer problems and they are still in business (seems like a good business too).

Reply to
Ed