DML Ho-229B

Has anyone out there built this kit? I've just started mine and while attempting to attach the Nose Wheel bay P/N A21, it seems if you use the locator pins with the detents in the lower wing half, that the bay will be to far aft. And if this is the case it looks like it will throw off the attachment of the nose gear. If the pins do allow location in the wrong place it would be almost impossible to fix after the two wing halfs have been secured. Any ideas? Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MRB

I remember when this kit first came out one of my friends in the club built it. He opined that you either built it with the wings on or wings off. Major headaches if you tried to leave the wings where you can attach/detach them. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Sold mine. Didn't pay attention to the nose wheel bay. Dry fits of the wings didn't look promising at all without a lot of putty. Probably a warp in there, but still....

Reply to
EGMcCann

Mike,

I built the dayfighter versi>