DML Ho 229B

I,m building this kit and am at the point that I need to install the front fuselage piece. The question is, do I need to add some ballast in front of the main wheels? Is this kit a tail sitter? Looks like if it is, it shouldn't take too much weight. Has anyone built this kit? Thanks

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

I've only built the A, had the B for a while, but it doesn't look like it'll be a tail sitter - rear wheels are far enough back.

Reply to
EGMcCann

Try taping the major pieces together, with as much internal detail as you can, then balance the fuse at the main gear points. If it even gives a hint of falling backwards, stick some weight in the nose. And it never hurts to put a bit in anyway. :-)

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg