FA: 1/72 Caudron R-11 WW1 Biplane bomber

Yeah, very nice.

Reply to
Spencer

Tom,

Do you have any input to this NG or just use it for selling?

Just wonderd

Reply to
Spencer

I find his ads most interesting, illustrating kits that many/most of us have never seen or heard of.

The occasional repetative ad is a bit irritating, but I contacted him and he says that it works for him, so no big deal.

There is room here for all kinds of scale modeling subjects.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72