Final thanks on Aztek Airbrush question

I see that everything you all discussed has been talked about before, and it
just took seeing it again to jog my dusty memory... thinks for you help and
patcience. I am reall on the home stretch now with the initial buildup of
the Sword 1/48 T-38 Talon... it will eventualy be for one of the Black Jets
from Beale AFB. If anyone wants' I would like to give a description of the
kit so far.... call it a trail run for some day when all my thoughts will
be in Fine Scale.
Reply to
Rich