FLYING SUBMARINE assistance

I agree with Digital_Cowboy comment "other then the two or so postings that he got offering help that he isn't going to get much but slack and a WHOLE
truckload of it at that for his trouble. . ."
When I answered David's request, I never thought that his request would evoke such negative hostility. I didn't realize he has such a reputation. Well I suppose Pacific95 and I won't get mention in David's article as the sources of the history of manufactured models made of the Flying Sub-1.
Gary

for

Hey, I want my 15 minutes too! I'll have my people call your people. Let's do lunch. Ciao, baby.
-John
Sorry John, I think David, wants the whole 15 minutes of fame to himself. We the "Kit Builders" don't matter, at lease in the mind of the Scratch Builders.
It's a good thing I didn't tell him of my idea for a diorama of a modified Marine Core version of the Flying Sub.
Heck let's do dinner. Ciao, baby.
Gary

that
WHOLE
the
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Whoa! how'd you get out the box? Get back in there, with rest of the wienies.
-- "If people were always kind and obedient to those who are cruel and unjust, the wicked people would have it all their own way; they would never feel afraid, and so they would never alter, but would grow worse and worse and worse. When we are struck at without reason we should strike back again very hard; I am sure we shouldso hard as to teach the person who struck us never to do it again."
    Jane Eyre     Jane Eyre
        Charlotte Bronte 1847