Historical buildings and figures

Does anyone have links to companies that create models of historical items? I am looking for models of buildings and figures, they do not have to be in any particular scale. Would really be interested in medieval/renaissance ones, but all time periods are needed.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Kevin Plummer

I've seen some Russian renaisance fort models in Squadron flyers. They're by Zvezda, IIRC. I don't think they're for any specific structure. I've also seen some Japanese castle kits but I can't remember the name of the manufacturer. You might want to check with Walthers for much later structure kits. They carry many buildings in the popular railroad scales.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Reply to
a0002604

Langley Models in the UK have a huge range of buildings, fittings, detail parts, figures, etc. for Victorian era England and up to modern times.

If that interests you let me know and I'll dig out the web address.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Please send it my way if you can!

Reply to
Kevin Plummer

It's:

I especially like their circus/carnival stuff. Rides, attractions, modern transportation vehicles...all 1/76 cast metal. Great moldings.

Ask for their catalog, it's amazing.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72