Interesting variation

Imagination is a wonderful thing. I was wading through the latest Squadron Flyer and I note there is a new iteration of Accurate Miniatures TBM-3 kit with markings for Night Air Group 90 and....."Flight 19". I'm not sure who would be more likely to buy this one, that aircraft modellers or the Science Fiction people. Diorama Idea = TBM ditched in the bermuda Triangle surrounded by strange critters!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Even easier... just the seascape, no need for a plane.......

Reply to
Rich and Amy

or the nemo characters. one for the kiddies.

a-la "Death Of Poniatowski", no doubt?

:o)

( Cookie, and Chris....will get the reference...)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Which one?

Bill Banaszak, MFE