Looking for a Bell 206 helicopter

Hello guys, want to find a good Bell 206 heli model. I am an R/C er by trade so to speak, been a long time since I built plastic kits. I would like to find a larger, detailed, 206 plastic kit, if one exists? I have found some smaller kits but would like something perhaps 24 or 30 inches long that I can build and paint up. Thank you all for your replies. rick markel

My Model Aircraft Home Page

Aileron37

The biggest Bell 206 that I can recall is MRC's 1/35th late model OH-58D Kiowa.

Heller and Italeri have 1/48th scale Kiowas available too.

I have vague recollections of Revell having some 1/24th helicopter kits, and perhaps they did the Kiowa too, but I can't remember for sure.

Sorry I can't help you better, but hope this is okay for you.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce

Reply to
Stephen FPilot Bierce