Mastercraft kits

Hy!

Have somebody informations about the polish manufacturer "Mastercraft"? I've seen the Il-2 kit and i think thats a copy of the old Heller or Kopro kit. Also their other kits copies?

Thanks in advance!

Robert

Reply to
schoro

I have one of their kits for the TS-11 Iskra. AFAIK it's an original. The Il-2 kit may be the old Mikro-72 mould as I'm unaware of Heller having an "Ilyusha". K-P used to and may still have an Il-10 in their catalogue. I had heard that some of their moulds came from VEB Plasticart but I haven't seen any to know with certainty.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller