Model Thieves!

Jarlsberg, but then I have a weakness for things scandinavian.....

Reply to
Ron

Better yet, build 'em as an F-16 Zwillung. I dare ya!

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

I had the revell goodyear blimp that I made up for the pearson air museum in 1993 for the

4th of july display. I did the screen up special for that occasi>Last night someone broke into the offices where I work and stole ten
Reply to
masterpiecemodels llc

Jarlsberg, yeah great Swiss cheese; but that's not Scandinavia. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

may come as a surprise to the Count of Jarlsberg...

Reply to
Tim Vincent

come on, give it to me, and i'll keep it with mine. bootleg, various, dylan, bob.

Reply to
uff

Actually, yeah. At a model show in the UK a few years back, I'd made up an

1/72 Airfix Spitfire Mk.1, Hurricane and Me 109G. At the end of the day when we were breaking down the stand, when it came to packing up the models, these three had gone AWOL.

Now why somsone would want to steal *my* models really is a mystery!

Reply to
Jonathan M

You never know what asshole type human beings will steal. Those human beings who live outside the edge of civilization are apt to do just about anything. Kill, steal, rape, lie, etc.

I recommend immediate life termination for most of them though the liberal, pussyfide masses think they can be reclaimed. I say, reclaim the chemicals that make up their bodies and get on with living with the decent folks amoungst us.

Jim Klein

Reply to
West Coast Engineering

and you of course would volunteer to be the judge, jury and executioner because you would never make a mistake and you could instantly tell what someone will be for the 70+ years of their life.

Reply to
uff

Yeah, I guess I should have been more explicit; Switzerland not being in Scandinavia. I see we were on two different avenues. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Nah, two different lanes of Teutonic Avenue...:)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

When I worked at a hobby shop last year, one guy told me he had a party and somebody stole his Su-27.

Brian

Reply to
McCooley

A guy in my model club had that happen to him. He had displayed an Accurate Miniature's Avenger in a local hobbystore. A few weeks later, someone went to the store said he was the guy's son and was there to pick up the model as his father was ill. The clerk opened the case and gave him the kit without question. A couple of days later the guy went to the store and saw his model was not there and was told what happened. Let's just say there were some raised voices. What we do now is whenever we're displaying anything is have the store, museum, etc give us a receipt for the model and the only way it can be retrieved is with that paperwork.

Reply to
Raymond102359

Hmmm. I seldome apply any credence at all to the opinions or comment by posters who are either afraid or unwilling to identify themselves in their posts.

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

That's what he gets for wasting time having a party when he should have been spending it at the hobby bench! ;~)

My home page:

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier

as long as you stay in safe ng's, that works.

Reply to
uff