Re: Pantera guitar player shot dead last night - INTERESTING

70% by the american troops.

Really ? Care to show proof of this claim, or did you just pull that figure out of thin air ?

Europeans have killed more people in the last century than Americans could ever hope to ! Anti-semitism also never left europe, and yet you only focus on the USA, and in your blind hatred you make facts up.

And europeans specialize in ethnic cleansing, and genocide. History recent and past is full of examples, moreso, it is ongoing in the Balkans right now !

Now let me know when that little craphole of a country of yours reaches superpower status. Nevermind, it will never happen..........

Feel better ?

Reply to
AM

Easy now - cut the kid some slack. He's probably home on a Saturday night hosing the PC because a GI stole his girl.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Is Pantera a brand of guitar? Why should I care whether or not someone who played it was shot dead?

A search of my personal memory bank reveals onlyone hit for Pantera; a slick, low-slung sportscar. I remember seeing a bright yellow one blasting around the streets on the south side of Chicago in the early 1970s. Perhaps it came equipped with a guitar ;~)??

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

That is obvious nonsense.

I think Native Americans and African Americans may disagree on that point., Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

I think it's a Polish model brand. I recall seeing a Su-20 and PZL P-37 by Pantera. Maybe he played guitar for the Pantera employees during lunch break? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Nah. They broke off the wing tips, stabs and tail and used them as guitar picks.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Huh?

Are you somehow laboring under the impression that anti-Semitism died after the end of WWII?

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

No, more the apparent increase of it in europe recently.

I personally could never understand how people can hate others based on their religion. Actually hate in and by itself of others is something I also cant understand.......................

Reply to
AM

Not at all- As I understood the comment, the first poster was stating that anti-semitism never made it from Europe to North America. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

yeah, and neither did the bund.

I took some flak for NOT being Catholic when I lived outside of Cincinnati...that was one that caught me off guard...and made me laugh.

Reply to
Rufus

Ah, I missed the sarcasm.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

No not at all.

The fact is that after WW II one would *think* that there would have been a decrease or at least people being mroe sensative to it in europe. But what we see today is to me, almost like the 1930's again in europe. Anti -sematism in europe is alive and well, and their support of the palistinians seems to grow stronger as well. And I've heard a steady stream of anti Israeli posts from europeans on NG's over the past few years, and it only seems to increase.

Israel is the only democratically elected govt. in the ME, yet it seems that most of europe supports the palistinians. go figure..................

Reply to
AM

anti semitism will take many more years to cure. so will any "race" hatred. humans are very short sighted about history.

som epeople can't spell....Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Personally, I am sick and tired of anything less than canine subservience viewed as anti-semitism. Israel's occupation of Palestine and inability to get along with its neighbors is the cause of 80% of the middle east trouble. Your neocon flunkies have infested the Pentagon and State Department, and essentially run US foreign policy. I'm tired of my tax money going to pay for Israel's oppression of Palestine, and Americans dying to fight Israel's battles. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Because hate is the only purpose that the major religions have today, that and the promotion of ignorance. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf