Need help finding missing parts - Revell WWII kits

I'm posting this on RMS and Hyperscale. Please don't just tell me to contact Revell, I always prefer ton interact with fellow modelers before going there as a last resort.

The kits in question are from the Flying Deuces set (#H-221) featuring the Spitfire Mk.II and the Me262A-1a. The parts in question are a set of exhaust pipes from the Spitfire and a landing gear strut from the Me262.

I will naturally pay any postage costs etc. Please contact me by email (don't forget to remove any spamblock).

TIA

Reply to
M. J. Rudy