News bulletin: Arafat dies - nobody notices until today.

Ringo Starr's evil twin has begun his quick trip to hell. Pizza Huts to lower their table cloths to half mast. Good riddance to the fooker. Party at my house, open bar.

WmB

WmB

ULULULULULULULU!

Bwahahahahahahahah!

Reply to
Al Superczynski

The media sure is "noticing". I am certain, that tomorrow, Katie Couric will once again be dressed in black, as she was last Wednesday.

Let's see...the Palestinians need a new America-loathing, dirty, bearded, fat, obnoxious bastard to lead them...

"Calling Michael Moore!...we have a position available!"

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Paradise?

Visualize: Weekend at Bernie's with the sand, but no water.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

"nobody notices until today"? He died today at 0230 GMT, making it hard for anyone to notice it before that.

Reply to
Harro de Jong

The memory this brings back to me is the news broadcast of Palestinian children cheering and throwing candy around to celebrate the World Trade Centers being destroyed. Guess I gotta buy some M&Ms this morning.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Precisely.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hey, let's not insult Ringo now!

8^)

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

LOL! You left out unwashed and fetid. Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

If you can't say something good about the dead, don't say anything at all. Ok he's dead, good.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Better the devil you know. Now comes he infighting and power struggle. At least he held some sort of check on the factions........

Reply to
David Amos

Funny, I don't recall you feeling that way about Bush.

You say that as if it were a bad thing...

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Any word yet of what mysterious 'blood disorder' killed the little so-and-so? If it's what has been suggested, then stand by for heavy rolls as soon as it is (finally) revealed by the left friendly press.

David D Merriman lll

Reply to
david merriman lll

You mean they shut off the machiners at 0230GMT. He was clinically dead a couple days ago. I hope the shitbag has a pleasant journey to hell. The unfortunate part is there are several other shitbags now josteling and elbowing each other to take his seat.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Well......apparently not much. When he was (outwardly) calling for an end to Palestinian violence, several factions of the PLO continued bombing and killing.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

I beg to differ. I noticed.

CBS interrupted the LAST FOUR MINUTES of CSI New York last night for this "Breaking News." I immediately emailed my gripe to the local affiliate, and they apologized, blaming it on an "overly aggressive" news person. Why do you need to worry about getting "scooped" by another station, when someone is already watching yours? Morons.

Reply to
Robert Skipper

That human tumor set back peace efforts in the Middle East by at least twenty years. Good riddance to a bad man.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

I still think Bush and those arround him are dangerous. Someone who finds god are like reformed smokers and drinkers - insufferable and always trying to convert you from your wicked ways! ;-)

Reply to
David Amos

Reply to
David Amos

The infighting and the power struggle might in other cicumstances be considered a competition of ideas on how to move the Palestinean cause forward. That 'held some sort of check on the factions' amounts to years of plitical paralysis and many, many deaths. There might be unrest now, but perhaps no longer having this very weak strong man at the center will give them a chance to sort out their alternatives.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert