Now I am really tempted.

Hi
Having a C5 on my whislist for a long time and seeing this:
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?search=starlifter
I am sooooooooo close to placing an order for all items on that page.
Know it is very close to Christmas and all that. Also knowing that none of those are under this years Christmastree.
Well, at least I now know where to find both a C5 and a C141 :-)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you :-)
--
Uffe

: : I am sooooooooo close to placing an order for all items on that page. :     I dunno. It doesn't say anything about retractable landing gear. I'd hold out.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
Den 22-12-2012 13:48, Uffe Brentsen skrev:

Santa did not bring any kits this year......
--
Uffe