O.T. a really Big Thank You from a Member in Need

I want to say thank you to everyone out there who responded to my Daughters Posting to let you Guys know when I was in the Hospital. You've all been so very supportive. I'm really at a loss for words here, the e~mails were just great and i'm proud to have know and met you all here in the Group. I want to thank everybody who sent me a Card at Home. A special thanks to ''the old timer'' thank you for sending the strombecker instruction sheet and to ''M.J. Rudy'' also Yeah I really would look forward to having a big slice of Cherry Cheese Cake. You're all Great.

I got back Home into the House late on Christmas Eve ,all out of it from some of the Meds. I've been flat out since then here in the living room It makes me feel a little better and puts me closer to the phone and the TV , and the WebTV as well. This is the first thing that i've done with the inter-net since before going into the Hospital. The infection seems to be almost all gone , and I hope it stays away for a while this time. I've been very very prone to getting them the last few years.

You're ALL a Great Bunch of Folks I really mean that

RAMA LAMAS forever

.. Carl .........

aka ... cyberborg

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

Glad your feeling better and back home Cy and glad your were at least able to spend the Christmas day with your loved ones

Reply to
Daryl

It's great news that you're home again. I hope your prognosis has improved. 'e' would probably say something but AFAIK he's out on the road somewhere. Take care, Carl, and stay in touch with us!

Bill Banaszak, MFE sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Hey, glad to see you're feeling better! I don't know about the rest of the squad around here but good news these days is great news. Hope '06 treats you better.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

welcome home. i will sacrifice a version for your speedy recovery. may you live long and build.