O.T. But if you enjoy scale models, you might like this

My best friend for 25 years has suffered from seizures uncontrolled by medicine. In spite of it all, he's managed to pursue a dream in his own way.

The years of seizures and meds have taken their toll and now challenge him mentally. In spite of all this, he has something unique to share with the world, through the only way he can.

Reply to
Ralph Z For Denver M

How are your model building skills? I would think you could be quite an inspiration to kids who are in unfortunate situations; demonstrating to them that artistic expression is quite "do-able", despite tough setbacks.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Fine, am no prize winner or anything like that. I enjoy larger models i.e. 1/35 and above - fingers are too big for anything else!

I really enjoy running radio control cars around a drift track - that's about the only interaction I have with youngsters!

Shit happens to everyone of us...we ALL, all people on this planet have challenges...IMO every day is a new adventure, I deal with my own adventures in my own individual way.....

People's lives are like plays Sometimes people play the role of a great leader and enjoy splendor and riches. Sometimes people play the role of a beggar and suffer difficulties and hardships. When playing the great leader, one does not know the suffering of the beggar. When playing the beggar, one does not know the joys of the great leader. In the blink of an eye, these states of tragedy and joy become nothing more than dreams.

Regards Daryl

Reply to
Backbone

Acknowledged!

Reply to
Backbone

I just realized, you reposted that advertisement AGAIN!!!

You need to READ your ISP's (Internet Service Provider) Terms of use Policy!

Backbone

It was in the signature and therefore unintentional and inadvertent. Why would I deliberately want to offend you?

Sorry again.

No signature here.

Reply to
Ralph Z For Denver M