On-line catalogs w/ pics of models or box art?

I like the selection at Roll Models but they don't have pictures of the box art or the assembled models. Is there an on-line catalog that has this feature? I'm specifically interested in 1/35 scale military stuff. Thanks.

Reply to
Ksu93dlv

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett

Hobby Link Japan has images of many of the models they sell - if you buy Japanese kits (Tamiya, Hasegawa, etc.), it's worth visiting to see the photos.

Reply to
Rob Kelk

Both Hannants and NKR Models are pretty good about including pix.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert