OT: 1.30 Dollars = 1 Euro

Hi:

Thanks to GWB's ruinous fiscal policy, the dollar to euro ratio has gone from 1.2 to 1.3 in the last two months, up from 1.0 about a year ago. Looks like the French are going to get the last laugh on us (Americans).

Hey guys, are you planning a European vacation this year? Good luck affording it. I guess you will have to settle for Estes Park this year. Please come; bring money (Euros).

..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Hey, Vess

I have never responded to your all too numerous OT posts, but I am looking for a few kits.

When are you going to live up to your election time promise and make all of those kits in your collection available? It's been a couple of weeks now.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Rumor has it that there will be restrictions on travel in and out of Estes Park this year. There seems to be a serious outbreak of a Bullsh*t epidemic.

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

It's always down under the boot. The only time I see it up is on 30s or earlier roadsters. Have they ever done a '60s-Modern muscle car with the rag up?

WmB

WmB

sad if dumbass was contagious.

You mean.....Vess is a flip-flopper?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Carroll

Probably because top-up convertibles look similar to the corresponding hardtop versions.

Some AMT, MPC, and Jo-Han annual kits included up tops. More recently the Revell-Monogram '59 Impala and '59 Caddy kits also had them.

There are a number of resin up tops available from various sources including The Modelhaus.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

i seem to be a magnet lately...rms folks excluded of course.

It sure spreads somehow.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Except that American goods are now more easilly priced for other people to buy, and buy they will...........................

You still owe all of us here an apology for lying about the election, and your intentions about what you would do with it's present outcome.

Reply to
AM

Vess You promised to post one last time than never again. BUT. Here you are. you have now achieved the rank of master troll.Thats ok though. There is a need for people like you. Everyone needs a little anger managment. Lets us vent against the truly deserving. Please call your shrink and get help. Hanoi John lost. Get over it.

Reply to
ARMDCAV