OT: FA: for Gerry Anderson/Captain Scarlet collectors

Somewhat on topic as with the other Gerry Anderson puppet series (Thunderbirds, Stingray, Fireball XL5 etc.) all the vehicles used in the series were models.

I've just posted an auction on eBay, ending 9 July 2006 at 6:40 PM EDT (11:40 PM BST) for a COMPLETE SET of 1967 Captain Scarlet Anglo trading cards. The fronts of the cards are in almost perfect condition but the backs have scotch tape residue from someone putting the picture puzzle together that way. (I've replaced some of the more damaged cards with lesser ones from another set I own.) I will provide detailed photos upon request.

The auction can be found here:

MJ Rudy