OT: The kids brought way too much chocolate back!!!

wow - kids full of sugar on a school nite. figure they should get to bed in 3-4 hours.

gotta love mid week Halloween.

good thing is I take what I want from their bags when they get home...one of the dad perks...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I usually don't wait and get them in the street - oh you meant, YOUR kids. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Leaving Art with about four bags of small Musketeers, Snickers, Reese Cups and York Mint Patties.

Hmmmm,...I wonder what I'll do with them?

Now I know why as kids we were able to fill grocery sacks with candy by Trick or Treating the day *after* Halloween!

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

Same here. First year ever not one kid turned up. Am now having to gorge myself on mini mars-bars.

(kim)

Reply to
kim

It was too cold to have the grand kids out last night, and what would a two year old remember anyway. They got dressed up in their costumes for daycare and had a party there. We copped out and stayed in a dark house, the cold kept the little horrors trek short anyway. I still have candy left over from last year, we over estimated by a half a ton. LOL Only wish it was CHOCOLATE! Of course if it was it would be gone by now.

Check out my blog entry at my website about Halloween.

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

Hawkeye

Reply to
Hawkeye

Reply to
Ron Smith

Way to go Craig! Teaching your kids about tax early on in life ;o)

Reply to
Bob