ot yank trouser size

Waiting for a reply from a guy to see if he will ship some genuine CHP trousers to me, hes listed the following size

SIZE 31" W INSEAM 37"(UNHEMMED

I know your size measurement are diff to the UK, as i have long legs, 34 waist i think and long leg....anyone know how much out it is to the US size?

Shown my chick what i have coming, and when i get the belt, little packs, boots and helmet etc im going clubbing in the full gear.....she says she wont speak to me. I also told her i was thinking of changing my name to 7 Mary 3........

Oh dear i think i need help......

Reply to
Julian Hales

Inches are inches - you won't be able to stuff yourself into pants with a 31" waist size......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I only weigh about 140 lbs and stay in pretty good shape. 31" waist would fit me (same size as my dress green pants), and I'm a little guy. I usually get 32" waist for my jeans for a more relaxed fit.

I'd think twice before going out clubbing in CHPs gear. Think of a few "Village People" joke comebacks before you leave. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Do we really want to know why you're worried about women's sizes? ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

as Mr. Humphries would say, "they will ride up with wear"

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Chicks of all genders even ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; drove that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger