Question for our British brethren

Does anyone know the E-bay member spookycat69? For some reason that name seems familiar. Anyway, the gentleman in question has not responded to attempts to contact him. He was the winning bidder on my Airfix Canberra B.2. I'd hate to post a Non-bidder notice if he's ill.

Bill Banaszak, MFE aka mad-modeler on E-bay

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

never heard of him.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Bill,

Have you seen the bit about his mother being ill on his "About me" page? May have something to do with it, as he's a bit keen to keep his positive feedback ratings...

HTH

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

No. I'll have to go check that out. I'd rather know that than think something unjustified. Thanks!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Yeah, he's been dodging me on three auctions since October; too late to file a refund. If I was you I'd file a "non-paying bidder warning" before it's too late. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Sadly, I think you're right. It's almost a month since the auction closed and if he had time to bid he surely must have time to answer one of the three notices he's gotten from me. I'll give him 'til Tuesday to answer.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I'm happy to say that the payment arrived in Monday's mail and the kit was dispatched today.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak